Saturday, April 16, 2011

Fateful

Just when I thought the storm was over,
It came back snarling back again,
Just when I thought I have won over you again,
Clouds of skepticism engulfed my optimism,
Just when i had started reliving the golden old days,
A monster named 'fate' jolted me,
Just when i had started envisioning my future,
The world dissolved my very identity,
Just when i could see light around the corner,
Life seems to be blowing off all candles one by one.

Tonite as I while away time in loneliness,
I have no one but myself to blame for,
As I see the flipflop of destiny,
I have nothing to aspire for,
Some radical ideas seep through my mind,
I desire to fall in an eternal sleep,
Away to peace from all this turbulence,
I want to submit myself to my fate,
And Rest In Peace Forever !!!

Desert Rose
25th March, 2011
Gurgaon.

No comments: